I need your help! Simple help really – less than a minute I’d reckon. I am undertaking a quest to receive from 100 people (or more!) what their top 3 challenges in life are. It’s that simple. I want to connect with you and anyone else who is willing to share what their top 3 challenges in life are. They can be challenges related to anything in your life you would like some guidance/advice/assistance with.
Listen to me for a few minutes for further details
I’ll start with my top 3 challenges
- Challenge 1: Connecting with visitors of my website – I want to hear from you! You can re tweet (at the top), contact me (link at the top), leave comments, and Share/Bookmark at the end of every article I write.
- Challenge 2: Trying to recover fully from lower back surgery I had at the end of January 2010.
- Challenge 3: Showing that I earnestly care about you. This really is a community for getting help in your life, to take action, make progress, and complete ideas and dreams.
All you have to do
- Fill out the contact form below with your top 3 challenges in life.
- Share this page to anyone you know who could use some help with challenges. You can use the retweet button above, or click the ‘Share/Bookmark’ link at the bottom. Or you can just email the link to this page.
That’s it. There are no gimmicks. I WILL NOT use your email for any other reason than to communicate with you personally if needed. I promise that if you give me just a few minutes of your time, that I will provide value to you far greather than the few minutes you spend here. I will be addressing every problem sent to me, probably through a new article, but in some cases I will personally respond – all inquiries will be kept anonymous.
1. Contact me with your top 3 challenges – You can remain anonymous if you prefer, or put in your email if you want me to be able to contact you
2. Share this
Share this page with anyone you know that could use a little help. Click the ‘Share’ link below and send an email. Or re tweet at the top. I am earnestly trying to connect with people and by hearing about yours and others challenges, I will be able to do this in a much more precise way. I sincerely desire to write about what is troubling you the most. Thank you for your time!
Share and Enjoy
Welcome, Friend!I'm Jeremy Noel Johnson, a futurist and entrepreneur. My passion is technology and earning money via multiple income streams. I believe we still live in a great country (the United States) which allows for making this happen with hard work and ingenuity. Let's connect. G
I’m On Facebook
I’m On Twitter
- What Keeps You Up at Night?
- Learning to Understand What Others Think
- Holding Stocks When Fear and Panic Set In
- Q1 2013 Money Report: Stocks, Lending, Bit Coins, and Personal Business
- Pushing Through
- The Same Old Same Old
- Tower of Eglathia
- Remembering Everett
- Handling Tough Questions and Differences in Marriage
- With Enough Work, Can Success Be Guaranteed?
Time to Reach 200K Alexa Ranking