I have a thermometer and a blood pressure machine in my condo. Doctor’s and hospitals carry these. Whenever you go into a hospital, they will ask you about your symptoms and then take your weight, blood pressure, and temperature. These are all things you can do at home…
With the issues I’ve got going on, another ER or Doctor visit isn’t going to do any good. I must now do all I can to get myself healthy. I must exercise – even if I don’t feel like it or it hurts. I must start small and then go further and further. This is how I will get my health back – through healthy eating and pushing myself just a bit more each and every day.
Here is day 1:
- Eating: 9/10 (Mostly vegetables and shake mix/supplements
- Meditation: 10 minutes
- Plank: 20 seconds
- Pushups: 5
- Jog the Length of My Condo: 2 times
- Lunges (no weights): 12
- Squats (no weights): 10
- Calf raises (no weights): 20
- Walk outside: 0 minutes
Day 2 will seek to improve upon this, even if it is just one more pushup.
- If It Is To Be, It Is Up To Me (Part 2)
- If It Is To Be, It Is Up To Me (Part 3)
- More Health Realizations
- If It Is To Be, It Is Up To Me (Part 5) – Progress!
- The Complexity of Staying Alive