It’s an interesting thing to think about – what goes through the mind of another person. What makes them do what they do? What makes them happy or sad?
The only thing we really have to go by is our own internal feelings to really know what causes us to feel those things or make the decisions we do. And the internet is chalk full of people trying to explain the behavior of others.
To go beyond this is to talk to others and ask what makes them think the things they do and feel what they feel. And careful observation of that person in what they do and not so much what they say.
There’s three things to do to help someone when you feel like you cannot get through to them or are having trouble understanding them:
- Keep your thoughts positive about this person. But stand up for yourself if you are being treated poorly.
- Always be supportive. Remember, celebrate the success of others.
- Detach yourself from any need of the person. Care in such a way that they feel free.
These three things will serve you well with those people you know. Your care, combined with detachment, is the ultimate recipe of support. This is what you can control. Care in such a way that someone else feels free – especially when you are having difficulty understanding what they are thinking or why they are doing what they are doing.
- Unleash Your Fire Through Motion
- Always Celebrate Others Happiness
- Sorting Out Your Pain Body
- Appreciate It All
- Being Powerfully Authentic