This article and video is being done in a partnership with Therese Miu. Therese is a talented and bright woman who shares insights related to health and inspiration. She has a positive energy about her that is contagious. Just take a moment and visit her blog. You’ll be glad you did.
The gist of our collaboration project is what makes you feel fulfilled and unfulfilled. This is nothing more than feeling like you are making a difference in your life and living to your full potential. Below is a video that my wife helped me film. In it, I talk about the difference between being fulfilled and unfulfilled. It really comes down to one simple thing. Watch the video to learn what that is.
I also have a list of specific things you can do today to be fulfilled. They are not terribly difficult to do – the hardest part is getting started with them. But watch out for my second list. In it you will see some of the worst things you can do, which will lead to depression and being unfulfilled.
- Arising early on your terms with a clear vision of the day.
- Physically exercising at least 3 times a week in strength, flexibility, and endurance.
- Finding ways to give more value to someone than they are currently getting consistently.
- Creating or doing your passion regularly.
- Eating/drinking foods that will provide you with health, strength, and proper nourishment.
- Sleeping in.
- Being lazy in learning.
- Thinking only of yourself.
- Putting off your dream/passion.
- Eating and drinking whatever you want whenever you want.
Ultimately, your best effort will determine your fulfillment. Give it all you got. Whatever comes from that you can accept fully and completely because you did your very best. I think giving your best means acting on the inspiration you receive to do what you are capable of doing. Sometimes you’ll succeed. Other times you’ll fail. Either way is fine because you have increased in learning.
Ask yourself the question, “Are you fulfilled?” Are you living your life’s purpose? Are there people around you that you could help more clearly live their life purpose? Do the best you can and accept the results – whatever they may be. Many thanks to Therese Miu for collaborating with me on this project. Happy living everyone!
Share and Enjoy
Welcome, Friend!I'm Jeremy Noel Johnson, a futurist and entrepreneur. My passion is technology and earning money via multiple income streams. I believe we still live in a great country (the United States) which allows for making this happen with hard work and ingenuity. Let's connect. G
I’m On Facebook
I’m On Twitter
- The Philosophy of Lord Eglathia
- Being a Leader in an Organization
- A Thought About Managers
- Encouraging Young Entrepreneurs
- I’ve Got a Lot to Learn
- Should I Get A Loan To Invest More Money?
- Take the Shot
- What Keeps You Up at Night?
- Learning to Understand What Others Think
- Holding Stocks When Fear and Panic Set In
Time to Reach 200K Alexa Ranking