image by seanmcgrath
All right, it’s time for me to put on my fortune teller / diviner / augur / medium / psychic / oracle / astrologer / loony hat.
I’m going to predict my future, right here, right now for everyone who reads my website (about 30-40 people a day presently). Think I’m crazy? Wait, don’t answer that :)
I am predicting my future because it will give people evidence that I am not just some guy who is rambling on. I am teaching dreaming and having ideas, making progress, and seeing those dreams and ideas through to completion! This is not some random hobby I am doing, this is REAL. It is my blood, sweat, and tears thrown into the pot and stirred with all the passion I can muster!
The fruition of these predictions will be the ‘magic’ that drives people here as they wonder, “Wow, I think there is something to what this guy is saying.”
I am doing it because I KNOW there are people who come here and say, hmmm, all right, and then click away to another site – those people are going to come back when they see the power from an intense burning desire, sheer relentlessness, and a dedicated strategy. I now share what the future holds at this current time, some small, some large, and I make no apologies or hesitations in the boldness – or vastness of my predictions.
Without further adieu, predictions time
- This month, my wife and I will have our 2nd child, Sienna and I will share those pictures with you here on this website.
- In three months, I will regain all the energy and physique that I have lost in the last few months due to my back disc herniation and subsequent back surgery.
- Within six months, grow the I.P.W. (Inspirational People On The Web) to 20 websites and continue to contribute to them.
- Within a year, JeremyNoelJohnson.com will break the 500,000 barrier in Alexa
- Within a year and a half, I will have a final, finished, polished version of my book. A publisher will see the ‘magic’ of it and a deal, of life altering proportions, that sends me down a wild ride will follow. The joy of sharing this labor of love with the world will be a life altering event for my family.
- Within two years, create an undisclosed website, filling an urgent need, which will become the #1 of its kind.
- Within two and a half years, my personal website will get flooded with visitors, so much that I will need to switch to a dedicated server and go through the pain of transferring everything. The flood of visitors will be due to the story of how a husband, father, and website developer in an office cube wrote a best selling book and pioneered a personal transformation website through life evidence.
- Within three years, I will be faced with the decision of leaving my full time job where I work with wonderful people, in order to go full steam on my life’s purpose. The fear of providing for my family will be fully confronted and will be a time of tremendous growth for me.
- Within five years, I will logically meet Tony Horton, the creator of P90X, as he sees the man who had kidney stone surgery, back surgery, and still did P90X while authoring a best selling book, creating a personal transformation website, and finally traveled the country telling my tale.
What makes me so sure?
About a year and a half ago, I had this idea to meet “The Rock”, Dwayne Johnson. I would simply work on all the things I needed to do to meet him. That was such a short sided approach that I have learned from. I know now that I will meet whom I desire through the offerings I serve the world with. It will simply be a logical course of action.
I will be continuing to execute detailed strategies that will propel each of these predictions into reality. They are not simply wild guesses – there is a detailed plan to get each prediction to come into existence. I will not share those strategies at this time, but will at a later date.
My work ethic is tireless and relentless. I have reached a point in life where I go after what I want with relentless aggression. I will achieve all that I desire through sheer force of will, desire, and effort. My predictions are in line with my desires for myself and my family. And a big one – I willingly accept the consequences and responsibilities that shall ensue with said predictions coming true, including all the travel, own health insurance management, public speaking, picture taking, autograph signing, TV show appearing, book signing, website managing/updating, time managing, life giving, time consuming, new wealth managing, family moving, and fully thrilling consequences.
Awesome and inspiring readers: Have you had a moment in life where you became absolutely certain about something, to the point that even though it sounded outrageous and crazy, you knew it was going to happen? Or at the very least did you know you were going to give it your all and enjoy every moment along the way?