Open, a book written by Andre Agassi is a great read – the reason for this is you gain insight into his personal life that you can’t get anywhere else. Anytime a book offers you this kind of insight, it’s worth getting if the subject matter interests you.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- What Andre Agassi really thinks of tennis.
- How young Andre Agassi was when he got started playing tennis.
- A certain substance (think Breaking Bad) that Andre Agassi experimented with.
- How Andre Agassi dealt with his losses.
- Who some of Andre Agassi’s biggest nemesis’ were.
- And much more personal insight, struggle, and triumph.
I can’t say enough good about this book. It was a great read. You can get it here on Amazon.com.
- Early Release of 50 Dates to Be Great
- A Book A Week
- Create Amazon Affiliate Link
- What You Liked As a Kid Is Your Passion