I love an experience I recently had (yesterday, March 2, 2015), where life decided to knock me on my ass. It’s about an experience in the last month. What’s interesting about this is two things: 1. I love the experience because I put myself out there and showed courage, and 2. I’m already up off my ass moving forward again. My recovery time for this type of thing has gone from months to a day. Enjoy the video :)
- When You Lose Your Health for the First Time
- When Life Knocks You Around
- Lose Your Wallet and Don’t Care
- Instant Change From Bored to Motivated
- What Should I Do to Be Happier?