Any situation you come across can be used as a lesson for further growth as a human being. Whether it’s a difficult situation, or you’re trying to make an awkward situation better, there’s two steps to making a situation better than it is.
First, be honest and recognize exactly what has happened or what is happening in the situation. Do this with complete honesty with yourself and without delusion. Once you do this, ask yourself these questions:
- What Am I Learning Through This Situation?
- How Am I Growing Through This Situation?
- What Can I Say Or Do To Make This Situation Better?
Here’s a video with a few examples to illustrate these points:
- Get It Done Now Series
- You Can Try Your Best and Still Lose
- Get Around People Who Challenge You
- 7 Of My Articles You May Never Have Heard Of
- Lesson 3: Use a Simple Tool To Organize Your Top Priorities